Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Yikes.... I need a refresher!

I'm about to get some shuteye but I felt that I had to give ya'll a little bit of info concerning my work on my review for "The Valley of Gwangi." I did make some headway, but not much seeing as how I forget a good chunk of the characters! Plus, some of my notes were a bit hard to read, so I'm going to sit down tomorrow after work and watch the movie to refresh my muddled memory (which isn't a bad thing at all because I love "Gwangi!") and check over a few of my notes. So as of right now, the review is... about 15 - 20% complete. After I watch it tomorrow, I figure I'll have the review completed and uploaded either Friday or Saturday. Also, my DVD shop will not be updated until I wake up, so don't go thinking that I've forgotten about it. ;-) I guess that about does it, so I'll be going now.

G'night everyone, I'll blog ya later! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment