Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Two major things of interest....

1. Congrats to "Shadow," the webmaster of Shadow's B-Movie Graveyard for winning the Legion of Muck Award! Great job man, you've earned it! Now I just gotta get my butt back in gear so that I can win it before the year is over! ;-)

2. I completed my review for "The Beast of Hollow Mountain" and I plan on working on "The Valley of Gwangi" later tonight (as it is now April 3rd) in order to finally complete my DINO-WESTERN DOUBLE FEATURE. While I am going to wait until "Gwangi" is reviewed to unveil my latest review, anyone currently reading this blog post (or venturing in my Forums) will get a sneak peek at the review. JUST CLICK HERE TO READ MY REVIEW FOR "THE BEAST OF HOLLOW MOUNTAIN" (1956)!

Enjoy the review, and expect to read my "Valley of Gwangi" review before the week is up. Gotta.... keep.... writing...

G'night! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment