Wednesday, April 4, 2007

More things of interest .....

1. Director Bob Clark and his 22-year old son Ariel died in a car accident that involved a drunk driver. (Who by the way, didn't have license and escaped with minor injuries. As did his equally drunk passenger... there's just no justice in this world, is there?) Bob is well known for his diversity of films including "Deathdream," "A Christmas Story," "Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things," "Porky's," "Black Christmas," and "Rhinestone." Rest in peace Bob and Ariel. :-(
[Read the full story HERE.]

2. Duane of B-Movie Central has once again started up a b-movie forum on his fantastic website! Please sign up and give it some lovin'! But before you do that, you best sign up and start posting in my Forum or else.... I'll cry. :-(

3. I'm about to sit down and watch "The Valley of Gwangi" to refresh my crappy memory. I did a little more work on it earlier today, and I feel confident that it will be completed by the 6th or 7th.

That's all I've got for ya. Keep on rockin' the b-world!

No comments:

Post a Comment