Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th.... and some other stuff.

Well yesterday was a momentous day.... for reasons I can't really get into unfortunately, though I am tempted to brag a bit (Let's just say that my recent DVD binge didn't hurt my checkbook as badly as I thought it would.), and this week has been wonderful. (About damned time I caught a break Fate, Karma, and God! So... thanks! :-)

In any case, happy Friday the 13th! Get out your hockey masks, pull out all of your good luck charms, and have a little fun. After work tonight, I plan on popping in a Friday the 13th flick as its the only way I know how to enjoy this allegedly unlucky day. I may just go with the original, or I may pop in III, IV, VI, or VII as they are my favorites of the series. I guess it'll all depend on how I feel after I get out of work.

This weekend I'll be spending my days off at home so I plan on getting some things accomplished that I keep pushing off, either because I'm being lazy, or because I'm genuinely tired. My main task will be to ship out interview questions to Sharyn Chen (director of "Collision") and Richard Knight (creature suit maker for "Frankenstein vs. the Creature from Blood Cove" and other monster flicks). After that I'm going to tackle "The Valley of Gwangi" for the Vault and then I'll be running a race to complete the remainder of my Rogue Cinema material. And after all that's done, I need to get back to uploading my old reviews at the Vault.

And speaking of the Vault, the traffic has greatly increased and I've even got a new forum member now (named Muldune) who is a very prolific writer. Head over to my Forums now and check out Muldune's reviews for "Zombie Night" and "Troll 2." (Yup, this guy enjoys watching horrible movies! Right on!)
I guess that's it, so I'll be heading off for the night. I'll blog ya'll later b-movie fans!

P.S. - GRINDHOUSE RULES! Go see it before it leaves theaters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment