Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gone for the day.

I'm about to leave to help my dad do a bit of logging (to explain: our neighbor owns a ton of land and allows us to go up on his mountain and cut down a few trees every now and again so that we can cut the wood, split it, and use it for firewood during the, thus far, harsh winters up here. Plus we sell any extra wood we have for a bit of extra cash.) and after that I'm going to Scranton for the rest of the night. If all goes well, I will be seeing "Hot Fuzz" tonight and from what I hear, it is friggin' awesome!

I'll be back tomorrow afternoon and will be typing up a little something for Rogue Cinema. (I'll either be finishing up a half-done kaiju article and/0r my usual Genre Watch stuff. Plus, I may even do a review or two. It all depends on how I feel tomorrow.)

Well take care everyone! Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment