Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Argh! Amazon make me angry! Hulk Smash!

I finally decide to sit down and update my Amazon a-Store (which just scored me two sales and about 20 cents in commission.... ok I'm exaggerating a bit, but it's not far off the mark from what Amazon gives us "associates." I agree with my main man Duane that we should at least get 10% of the profit for each sale, rather than 4 - 5 %. I think Amazon can afford it.), and the damn site isn't working! I let the store go for over two weeks and now everything's out of date and there's not a single thing I can do about it until later tonight after work. Grrrr.....

If anyone from Amazon reads this (highly doubtful, but there's always a chance), GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR, AND GET THE BUGS FIXED ASAP! AND GIVE ME A FREE DVD OR FIVE FOR MY PAIN AND SUFFERING! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment