Monday, April 2, 2007

March stats at the Vault.

Wowsers! Things have really picked up at the Vault and March was a stellar month. If you've been following the stats I've been posting here at the start of every month, you've probably noticed a steady increase in my traffic to the site. Well this month has blown me away as I've gotten 700 more visitors than in February. Here's hoping that April will be a kick ass month as well!

Well, without further ado, here's the stats for The B-Movie Film Vault's March 2007 run:

Total Unique Visitors: 2,467!
Total Visits: 3,694!
Total Hits: 48,751!
Best Day: March 5, 2007 with 162 visits and 2,178 hits!

The Vault has had visitors from well over 60 countries this month.
Here are the top five:
1. The United States (I doubt if anyone will every dethrone the U.S.)
2. The European Union
3. China
4. The Russian Federation
5. Australia

The Top Five Reviews of March were:
1. The Monster Squad (1987)
2. Frankenstein vs. the Creature from Blood Cove (2005)
3. Arena (1989)
4. Infra-Man (1975)
5. The Dungeonmaster (1985)

The Top Five Search Phrases that were used to find the site are:
1. infra-man s greatest weapon
2. arena 1989
3. b-movies torrents
4. the monster squad
5. selena silver

The Top Five Search Keywords were:
1. movie
2. the
3. b
4. monster
5. of

That's a pretty darned good month and April is off to a great start so far! Its hard for me fathom that more than a hundred people visit my site every day. I best get some work done on it then, so that I can eventually jack that number up to two or even three hundred a day!

Thanks for visiting the Vault folks! Keep coming back, new stuff is on the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment