Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random Thought: Big dudes in tiny cars. What is up with that?!

Tonight at work, a customer that is about six or seven inches taller than me and a lot wider around the waist than I am, drove off in a very small luxury car. This sight jogged something in my brain and I began wondering. Why do big guys always drive small cars? And also, why do smaller dudes drive hilariously enormous vehicles? (Oh yeah, because they're small and insecure, that's why. Well that's one mystery solved!) While this doesn't apply to everyone that owns a vehicle, I'm baffled as to why this guy wasn't driving something that he could easily fit into. My only theory is that he, and like-minded "big dudes" prefer driving in smaller cars in order to make them look even bigger. Anyone else have any theories that they'd like to suggest? I'm all ears....

Well that's my random thought for the day, I'm going to go and watch a flick or play a video game.... or both. Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment