Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ti-ime, is not on my side, oh no indeed!

Yeesh! I'm trying to get stuff done and what happens? I end up with MORE hours at my part time job (from one night to two, making my work week a full seven days a week) and my girlfriend has come up for a few days to spend as much time with me as she can! So, I may have to cut my workload for Rogue Cinema again (which I hate to do because I've gotten some real gems in the mail) in order to not burn myself out. (But it's better to burn out than fade away as some would say.) Hopefully by some freakin' miracle, I'll have new content up at the Vault by Friday or Saturday, and I'll have a good chunk of my Rogue Cinema stuff finished. Well time for some sleep, the battle rages on tomorrow as I try and survive the daily rat-races. If you're the religious sort, send up a prayer or two for me... I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment