Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving... the Aftermath.

Wowee! I didn't eat nearly as much as I had expected, but let me tell you, I am running on a full tank right now and fighting to stay awake for another hour or two to get some things done. Dinner was awesome tonight and we all had a good time at my girlfriend Tara's house. (Though her cousin Mikey was being quite annoying. After devouring my fair share of turkey, mashed potatoes, applesauce, brussel sprouts, and carrots, I was less than eager to do any rough-housing or any video game playing.) After food (and dessert) we watched "Eddie Murphie's Delirious," most of "Superman Returns" (<=== got it early at work... one of the few perks you get when working at a video store ;-), and lasty "The 40-Year Old Virgin."

So now, like I stated above, I'm fighting to keep awake and get a few important things done. I've just e-mailed some interview questions to indie film maker Kipp "Poe" Speicher, and I plan on at least finishing up the week's laundry and writing out checks for the last of this month's bills before I hit the hay. Then, over the next several days I've got a bunch of screeners to wade through plus my Genre Watch article to write! On top of that, I'll be slowly but surely moving all my files and folders into my new web domain this weekend. It's gonna be a lot of work (there's going to be a TON of links and HTML to change up) but it'll all be worth it in the end!

Well I hope ya'll had an awesome Thanksgiving and got to spend time with the folks you love the most. Now go on and sleep off that turkey! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment