Sunday, November 26, 2006

Some progress has been made!

No new progress involving my Rogue Cinema material to report right now. (I'm sort of banking on Monday as the "get things done" day since it's my only day off next week.) However, I have made some progress with the Vault. Some of the main pages are up and running though there are still a ton of dead links and other problems but I should have it all worked out within a few weeks. I've been tweaking HTML all over the place, reorganizing files and folders, and causing all sorts of headaches for myself. My biggest obstacle will be putting the reviews back in. I'm toying with the idea of changing them all to the new style, but that could take forever and I would like to get the Vault 100% operational as soon as humanly possible. Keep your fingers crossed, toss up a few prayers to the guy upstairs, and wish for the best! To see what's done so far, feel free to visit the new Vault at www.bmoviefilmvault.com! Thank you and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment