Wednesday, November 22, 2006

COMING SOON.......

I've done it folks! After 6 freakin' years I've purchased a domain name! (By the way, I got it from the folks over at Updaddy.com! Pretty cheap prices and they seem reliable according to a few sources I've spoken with.) In a few weeks, the Vault will be secure and snug at its new home at www.bmoviefilmvault.com! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

In other news, I'll be gearing up to do more work on my "Monster Squad" review for the Vault (it'll probably be the last update you'll see on my Geocities-hosted site) and I'll also be starting and/or completing my stuff for Rogue Cinema. I have ONE interview lined up now (with "Dreadful" director, Kipp Speicher), one or two articles brewing (including the December edition of "Rogue Cinema's GENRE WATCH), and I have roughly 8 or 9 screeners to review within a week! Phew, it's gonna be a marathon, but I should be able to reach the finish line by the 29th at the latest! (For Duane's sake, I MUST!)

Well adios folks! I'll be seeing ya around these parts again sometime soon! Keep your fingers crossed that the entire move for the Vault goes well and be sure to visit the site A LOT once it's fully operational! I'M SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment