Wednesday, November 29, 2006

IT CAME FROM THE VAULT..... discussion forums!

Hey there folks! It's me again, up late, feeling lousy and still typing like crazy! I have two announcements to make regarding the Vault:

1. I started a discussion forum on the site! If you're interested, then click on this here link to the IT CAME FROM THE VAULT FORUMS! Sign up and start posting today!

2. There are now five more active reviews on in the Vault archives (woohoo! Only 115 more reviews to clean up and upload!) Here's what you CAN currently read:

Review: Arena (1989)
Review: The Dungeonmaster
Review: Frankenstein vs. the Creature from Blood Cove
Review: Infra-Man
Review: The Johnsons

That's all I got for you right now. Time for this workhorse to get some sleep. I'll need it because I have to finish up all my RC stuff tomorrow and ship it in. Looks like several indie film makers are gonna be disappointed again.... sorry guys! For an update on my Rogue Cinema material... just visit the blog either tomorrow or Thursday night!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment