Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More stuff for you to check out!

Hey all, I've been a busy bee again. I've gotten all the main pages uploaded and tweaked to my liking over at the B-Movie Film Vault. All I have to do now is put in the reviews, and I plan on slowly fixing them up and uploading them a few at a time. Tonight, I upgraded my old review for Alien Predators, which is currently the only active review on the site. LOL! So enjoy it! ;-)

In other Vault news, I've changed up things a bit over at the B-Movie Film Vault DVD Shop! This weeks new releases are ready to be browsed through, but don't forget to check out the Upcoming New Releases that come out next month. They can all be pre-ordered today and just in time for the holiday season! :-D

Well that's about it folks! I'm going to bed. I have some manual labor to do before I go to work tomorrow afternoon. :-P Thanks for visiting the Blog! I'll catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment