Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

Its a bit early, but I thought I'd wish everyone a very happy Thanskgiving holiday! Enjoy the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the carrots, green beans, yams, sweet potato pies, pumpkin pies, and everything else we all look forward to devouring! I'll be back Friday (if I don't get killed by the legions of angry/desperate consumers that will be clogging the highways) or maybe even Thursday night depending on my mood and the amount of turkey I have consumed at my girlfriend's house. Take care and enjoy the holiday!

Oh and just because I'm so damned excited....
I should have the Vault updated and moved over to its new home by next Monday! So don't expect too many more updates over at the current Geocities-hosted B-Movie Film Vault this week. Catch ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment