Monday, November 27, 2006

More progress made on the new Vault!

I'm just about ready to retire my sore hands and fingers for the night, but I thought I'd drop any of you blog-readers an update on the new B-Movie Film Vault. I've gotten the entrance page, the frames and no-frames main pages, the coming attractions page, the b-movie reviews page, my articles page (and archives), and the Rogue Reviewer roundtables pages all uploaded and ready. I just have another 6 main pages to finish up, then it's on to the 121 reviews in my site's archives. (Blah.....) So if you run into any dead links, don't worry, they'll be fixed within the next two weeks. Since my site is sort of on hiatus due to the heavy construction, head on over to Shadow's B-Movie Graveyard to read Shadow's new review for Grizzly. (One of my favorite "Nature Strikes Back" films! Buy it in the "Nature Strikes Back" section of my Cult DVD Shop!)

That's it for now. I'll probably get some more work done on the Vault tomorrow night, but for the next two - three days I'll be focusing most of my energy on completing stuff for Rogue Cinema. In the meantime, hang tight and drop me a line at jordzilla@epix.net to let me know what you think of the Vault so far and just to give me a little encouragement. ;-)

Blog ya later b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment