Friday, November 17, 2006

Rebirth of the B-Movie Film Vault Blog!

Hey all,
After seeing how nice Shadow's B-Movie Graveyard Blog came out, I decided to set my Yahoo blog on fire and piss on its ashes which I then put in an urn and set on the mantle of my fireplace. I didn't shed a single tear and quickly came to Blogger.com for solace. So far, I'm really enjoying this new blog and as Borat would say, it's "VERY NICE!"

Just a few minor updates involving the B-Movie Film Vault:
1. A new review is in the works for "The Monster Squad." Those of us that were born and/or grew up in the 80's should be familiar with this fun flick and I was lucky enough to find a bootleg DVD of it on E-Bay some months ago. The looks and sounds pretty good (its actually in widescreen!!!) and comes with a trailer.

2. I started this new blog. Enjoy!

3. To prepare for the juggernaut that is Christmas, I've started an Amazon.com aStore. Please view it here, glance around, and maybe even buy a few things. Any sales through the store snag me some comission which will go toward Christmas gifts, bills, and a real honest-to-goodness domain name for the Vault.

In other ME news, I've gotten a raise at work (GO ME!), have picked up a part time job (woohoo! I'm back at Video King baby!), and I'm working on a bunch of stuff for Rogue Cinema including two interviews, nearly a dozen reviews, and several articles.... actually I have yet to really work on any of these RC features, mainly because I needed to give the Vault a little extra loving.

Well that's it folks! Tune in often for new blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment