Tuesday, November 21, 2006

BIG NEWS FOR THE VAULT!

A currently unnamed generous benefactor has offered to give the B-Movie Film Vault a new home for FREE! All I have to do is purchase a domain for the Vault (found a company that does it for a mere $7.95 a year!) and then it's time to pack up and leave Yahoo Geocities forever! (Good riddance I say!) So keep an eye on the Vault over the next month or so and prepare the for the biggest milestone in my little website's history! WOOOHOOO! As my buddy Borat would say: "I'M VERY EXCITE!!!"

Also, there's new sections in the B-Movie Film Vault DVD Shop for you to check out including a Peplum films section and an MGM Midnite Movies section! Very good stuff, very good prices, please buy something and secure the future of the B-Movie Film Vault today!!!! :-D

Oh and be sure to visit my good friend Shadow's cult movie site: Shadow's B-Movie Graveyard! And give his DVD Store a little lovin' while you're there too. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment