Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Where I've been.

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've done anything at the Vault or even made a blog entry. Well that's because I was working a nine-day-in-a-row-stint, and once I had some time off, I pretty much kept my distance from the computer. Instead, I curled up on my couch and watched a lot of movies ("The 300 Spartans," "The Last Samurai," "Gladiator," half of the extended cut of "Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring," the director's cut of "Legend," and a handful of other non-3 hour long movies.). I rested, I relaxed, and I fought off a cold before it could gain a foothold. Now I'm back on my regular work schedule and feeling pretty good (though I'm a little tired, as I was up late last night), and it's time for me to get my butt in gear. Expect some updates to the Vault this week, with two new reviews popping up hopefully by next week (or sooner). Also expect to see a few mini-reviews here in my blog over the next week or so, starting with a quick look at Zack Snyder's box office smash, "300." Yes, it is as cool as you may have heard, but it is being overhyped quite a bit. However, ticket sales do not lie: this is a big movie and everyone is trying to see it. The closest theater to me is the Regal in Vestal, New York. Since Friday, all of the later showings of "300" have been sold out, and according to IMDB's top 10, "300" has pulled in over 40 million on its opening weekend! Not bad!

Well that's it for now, I have to get ready and go to work. Take care b-movie fans, and send up a few prayers for yours truly, so that perhaps I can get my reviewing groove back faster. Blog ya later! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment