Friday, March 2, 2007

February stats at the Vault.

Things are continuing to look good for the Vault as my traffic is once again on the rise! In the month of February, I had 1,769 unique visitors who visited the 2,507 times, and the amount of hits for the month totalled up to 48,223!

People from over 100 different countries visited the Vault in February. The top five countries are: The United States, China, Australia, Canada, and "The European Union!"

The top five reviews in February were:
1. The Monster Squad (1987)
2. Arena (1989)
3. Frankenstein vs. the Creature from Blood Cove (2005)
4. Alien Predators (1987)
5. The Alligator People (1959)

The top five keyphrases that people used to find my site via search engines were:
1. arena 1989
2. arena peter manoogian
3. class of nuke em high torrent
4. movie arena 1989
5. monster squad

The top five keywords used to find my site via a search engine were:
1. movie
2. the
3. arena
4. torrent
5. of

Here are some of the weirder keyprhases used to find the Vault:
ouk
[keyword]
movie lunch wagon movie
dracula rips off frankensteins arms wolfman
in the nards helsing
if an alligator tries to say hello
clomid

The hits keep on coming and I can't thank anyone that visits the Vault enough. Just keep coming back and bear with me as I try and get out of my funk. Stay tuned for new stuff within the next week or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment