Thursday, March 22, 2007

Amateur writer and mechanic NOT crushed under vehicle....

Woohoo! I changed the oil in my truck! LOL! While many may scoff and push this off as a small achievement, this is a big deal to me. Living with my folks all these years, I knew how to change my own oil, but was never really allowed to do it on my own. (Embarrassing but true.) Either my mother would suddenly see me (now going on 24) as a young child again and force my dad to "git-r-done" (God I hate that catch phrase...) or my father would just step in and take over the project on his own. (What can I say, the guy loves working on machines.) This is one of those coming of age moments so I'm going to bask in the glow of it all day. Hahahahaha.

Well I'm off to work now (damn it, I wanted to be there earlier today because I came in late the last two nights!) but before I sign off for the afternoon, I would like to tell everyone reading this that I'm really cracking down on Spammers in the B-Movie Film Vault Forums. The general public can still visit and browse through all the posts in the Forums, but you must now become a member to actively post. Along with several other security features I've tinkered with, this should slow the number of spam attacks down by nearly a hundred percent. (As anyone who wishes to register must be cleared my yours truly first.)

Ok that's it, I gotta go! Blog ya later fellow writers, mechanics, and cult movie lovers! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment