Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The B-Movie Film Vault DVD Shop is back up to snuff.

Yikes, I can't believe I let the store go for three weeks! Guess it was all part of the rut I've been in (which I'm still battling by the way). To see what's new and coming soon on (cult) DVD visit the store by clicking HERE. One thing to definitely keep an eye out for is Classic Media's releases of "Godzilla Raids Again" and "Mothra vs. Godzilla" (FINALLY!) which hit store shelves on April 3rd. (The perfect Easter gifts for any Godzilla fan.... like me... hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge ;-)

Well I'm heading off to bed now so I can get a good night's sleep for work. Over the next four nights I'll be digging into my Rogue Cinema stuff. I watched my screener of "Collision" tonight, and I have to say that the movie was very well done, though it wasn't the most uplifting film I've ever watched. But had director Sharyn Chen gone with a happy ending for this movie, I don't think it would've had the same impact or realism. I plan on writing my review for that after work along with a new Kaiju One Hit Wonders article. Even if I get those completed, proofread, spell-checked and sent in to Duane (RC's editor and webmaster), I'll still have a lot of ground to cover before the month ends.

Stay tuned for more updates. Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment