Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tonight is the Final Countdown... doo doo doo DO, do-do-do-do-DO...

Ok, so you can't really type out the chorus to Europe's "The Final Countdown," but there's no harm in trying. Just an update before I go to work: I started my Genre Watch article this afternoon, so I've gotta bust my ass to get it done once I get home tonight. Bad thing is, I'm gonna be at work late in order to move stuff around because the floor guy is coming in to strip the wax from the floors and make the tile look nice, shiny, and new again. (It's a huge pain in the ass!) So I may not be home until midnight tonight, but once I walk through the door, I'm plopping down in front of the computer and typing up the remainder of the article and sending it in. I guess the Kaiju article will be in May's issue, along with a slew of movies that I still have to review (sorry Tempe).

Well, gotta run! Catch ya later b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment