Friday, March 30, 2007

Nothing like waiting until the last minute....

After I got home from work tonight I was fairly tired and decided to chill out in front of the TV instead of getting some writing done. (I had a big ole salad, some delcioius Zero Visablity ice cream, and watched an episode of MST3K.) My Kaiju article is taking a back seat as I will be spending all my free time tomorrow doing my Genre Watch article. April is not a very impressive month in the least, with only handful of theatrical and DVD releases that have really caught my eye. (I NEED to see these theatrical releases: Grindhouse, Pathfinder, Hot Fuzz, and The Condemned. I NEED these DVDs: Godzilla Raids Again, Mothra vs. Godzilla, Phantasm, and Phantasm III. Anything else is only secondary, mainly because I've gotta be very picky with what I spend my precious few dollars on anymore.) In any case, I'm hittin' the sack now. If I get my Genre Watch article done BEFORE work (highly unlikely) I'll push myself to finish the final two thirds of my kaiju article tomorrow night. Even if it doesn't get completed in time for the April issue, at least you'll all have something to look forward to in May. :-D G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment