Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm a prophet soul, what are you?

Yeah yeah, I got caught up in one of those stupid blog things, so sue me. I found it while doing a little research about Sharyn Chen and her short film "Collision" which I'm currently reviewing. In any case, here's the result of a poll I took on her myspace page:

You Are a Prophet Soul

You are a gentle soul, with good intentions toward everyone.
Selfless and kind, you have great faith in people.
Sometimes this faith can lead to disappoinment in the long run.
No matter what, you deal with everything in a calm and balanced way.

You are a good interpreter, very sensitive, intuitive, caring, and gentle.
Concerned about the world, you are good at predicting people's feelings.
A seeker of wisdom, you are a life long learner looking for purpose and meaning.
You are a great thinker and communicator, but not necessarily a doer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

At the risk of sounding full of myself, this little quiz is pretty much right on as I am a good intentioned person that puts too much faith in fellow human beings and I am damned good at reading people's emotions. However, I'm not the best communicator as my mind races faster than my mouth sometimes. And then there are those moments where I become tongue tied while speaking to someone.... I hate that! Anyway, there's something to keep you entertained while I do some writing. What Kind of Soul are you?! Take the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment