Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The writer's quest continues.

Though I haven't done much in the way of writing tonight/this morning, I can proudly say that I've gotten a bit of work done over at the Vault. (That should have been done nearly a month ago.) I've changed up the Movie of the Month ("Shaolin Soccer" - which will remain as the "movie of the month" until the start of May), added a new poll concerning DVD double-dip releases (don't you hate how movie companies keep re-releasing films on DVD?! I sure do!), updated my Articles Page and B-Movie Collection Page, added a news block on the the main frames and no frames pages concerning the new "Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness" comic book mini-series, and did a few minor tweaks here and there on a few parts of the site (that will more or less go unnoticed). Let's all hope that I can keep going strong and get the Vault back up and running 100%!

Anyway, this is all I have planned for Rogue Cinema and the Vault over the next two weeks:

For RC, I've already gotten one article done (see blog post below) but I'm also doing a new Genre Watch article for April and I'm working on a Kaiju article as well!!! Also expect reviews for "Collision" (2007), "Oranges: Revenge of the Eggplant" (2007), and "Whispers from a Shallow Grave" (2007). If I have more time (and some extra energy) a few more reviews may be cranked out before the April issue goes online! (Note: I was planning on an interview as well with "My Big Fat Homeless Berkeley Movie" director, Johnny Allen Shaw, but it has yet to come to fruition. Perhaps it will appear in the May issue of RC? Once I know for sure, I'll let all of you know.)

For the Vault I plan on finally completing my reviews for "The Beast of Hollow Mountain" and "Valley of Gwangi." After that, I'm going to review "The Host" and focus a lot on rebuilding my review archive to it's former glory!

So stay tuned, wish me luck, and keep on visiting the Vault, My Forums, This Blog, and of course, Rogue Cinema! Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment