Sunday, January 28, 2007

Epic Movie, Crank, and soon.... sleep. ZZZzzzzzz....

Hey gang, just wanted to to a bit o' blogging before bed. Today was not a fruitful day at all, though I did get to see the critically maligned parody known as "Epic Movie." Needless to say, it was better than "Date Movie" and had some pretty good gags here and there. For a more detailed report, read my post in the IT CAME FROM THE VAULT FORUMS!

Once I got home, I managed to keep Tara awake for an additional hour-and-a-half by popping "Crank" into the DVD player. (And I'm pretty sure she enjoyed the flick, especially the infamous Chinatown sex scene). This movie is insane and (I think) quite fun to watch. It's ultraviolent, has some pretty groovy tunes ("Why don't you TURN me loose, turn me loose, turn me loose? I gotta do it my way, or no way at all!"), and has the look and feel of a live action ("Grand Theft Auto") video game! Turn off your brain and enjoy this one folks!

Well that's all for now. I'm going to be rushing to finish my Rogue Cinema stuff tonight (into Tuesday morning) so I best get some rest!

Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment