Tuesday, January 2, 2007

December's Traffic at the Vault.

Here's just some interesting info about the traffic I received in my first month with a domain name. Despite the fact that my review archive is largely unavailable STILL (sorry about that), I had a good deal of traffic. Here's some interesting stats for you to digest:

From December 1st - December 31st I had 877 Unique Visitors; they visited 1,173 times, viewed 5,533 pages, and racked up a total of 33,617 hits to my entire site altogether.

I had visitors from other 40 countries, (most from the U.S.) including: Canada, most (if not all) of Europe, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Mexico, Malta... the list goes on! Too cool!

The most popular review on my site at the moment is for The Monster Squad. My reviews for Arena and Alien Predators are tied for second place, followed by the Johnsons, which is in third. The least popular review as of my writing this blog post is for The Dungeonmaster, so give it some loving if you could please.

Well as you can see, things are going great at the Vault thus far. I plan on getting a handful of new reviews done this month, while bringing a few of the older ones back from the dead. My goal is to have my entire archive up and running before this year is over (sooner if possible) so please, drop me a line and crack the whip on me. I know it's annoying to click on a link to a review and find an error message, so get on my case and things will get done faster! ;-)

Well I'm gonna head offline for the night. Need some sleep because I have to help my dad fix a huge dent in his front fender in the AM (mostly because said dent is my handiwork. Sorry dad!). Tomorrow night, expect things to change up on the main pages of the Vault and perhaps even expect and older review to creep up from the depths and take it's rightful place in the review archives! Check back late tomorrow night to see!

That's all for now, so I'll blog ya later b-movie fans! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment