Thursday, February 1, 2007

February issue of Rogue Cinema is online!

Hey gang, the latest issue of Rogue Cinema (www.roguecinema.com) is now online and though it's smaller than the last few, there's still three interviews, five articles, and NINETEEN movie reviews to browse through! Here are my contributions:

An Interview with Chris and Jim McLennan

Rogue Cinema Genre Watch - February 2007

Review: The Host (2006)

Review: My Big Fat Homeless Berkeley Movie (2006)

Review: Spacemen & Go Go Girls Double Feature (2006)

The next issue will show up on March 1st and already I have plenty of stuff to do! I'll be interviewing Johnny Allen Shaw, the (homeless) director of "My Big Fat Homeless Berkeley Movie," doing yet another Genre Watch article (and maybe a new kaiju article if I have the strength), plus I've already got a few screeners to tackle including "The Monster of Phantom Lake" and "Whispers from a Shallow Grave!"

That's all the Rogue Cinema news I have for you, so as I always like to say.... Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment