Monday, January 15, 2007

Continued Primeval coverage, new updates coming to the Vault, and other stuff!

Primeval is getting SLAMMED by the critics and has earned (so far) a 3.4 out of 10 over at the Internet Movie Database. (This is actually a step up because it was at 2.8 yesterday.) To read some reviews on the film visit MetaCritic.com and see what the high and mighty critics have to say. A handful of them found it to be a watchable time-waster of a movie, but not all were as kind to this modern nature run amok flick. Personally it's sounding like a fun little killer croc movie, so I may just check it out.

Currently I'm working on THREE reviews for the Vault. I have everything set up and I've taken notes on one of the films thus far (namely "The Beast of Hollow Mountain"). Now I just have to sit down tonight and watch "Valley of Gwangi" and "Spacemen & Go Go Girls Double Feature" and I'll be set to go! Expect all three reviews to be popping up within the next few days.

In RC news, I'm going to begin my stuff tonight. My main goal is to get interview questions sent out to Mr. and Mrs. McKlennen tonight (for those that haven't been following, these two are the minds behind the First Annual Phoenix Fear Film Festival). Once that is out of the way, it'll be smooth sailing for me.

Finally in personal news, I'm feeling much better, though I'm going on week 3 of not seeing or spending time with my girlfriend. Life is full of challenges so I guess I'll just take mine on head first and quit bellyaching. Perhaps with extra doses of hard work, a little more discipline, and a healthier lifestyle, I'll be able to pull myself out of the rut I'm in.

So that's it folks! I'll blog ya'll again later to keep you updated on things! Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment