Friday, January 19, 2007

Trying to redouble my efforts.....

I've really been failing to accomplish much at all these past few days. I've really gotta develop more willpower and really follow through with my plans. I'm already tanking on my New Year Resolutions (losing weight, saving up some cash, completing the Vault and getting some actual work done on G-Fan Central) and now I find myself getting a bit rusty at the writing gig. I'm planning on redoubling my efforts at EVERYTHING so we'll see how that goes after a few weeks.

But before I venture off to get some writing done (I plan on doing at least an hour's worth every night, just to get into the habit.) I'd like to announce that the remake of "The Hitcher" has just hit theaters. Taking Rutger Hauer's place is Sean Bean (best known as Boromir from the "Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring"). The flick looks pretty decent thus far and I hope to see it on Monday while I wait for my new windsheild to be installed. If I see it, I'll write up a mini-review and post it here.

Also, in "Primeval" news: The film has thus far garnered 6.9 million after making its debut at number 8 in last week's box office. I'm sure it has made a bit more since then, but this one is tanking fast folks, so see it before it vanishes... that's if you're even interested. It's currently getting a 3.7 rank from IMDB voters, which is yet another step up for the film which was at 3.4 earlier this week. (As a further ego booster, "Primeval" has outperformed Luc Besson's "Arthur and the Invisibles" which has apparently been the worst received film so far this year.) Personally, I think the entire "Serial Killer" promotional material for "Primeval" is hurting the film. I wonder how they'll promote this flick once it hits DVD?

Well that's it guys and gals, time for this lazy bitch to get his lazy ass in gear. ;-)
Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment