Friday, January 5, 2007

Minor updates at the Vault.

Just updated the main pages of the site with some news concerning future DVD releases, put up a new poll (found at the bottom left of the main pages), changed the movie of the month, and tweaked a few things here and there on the site. The biggest chore I had was clearing out spammers from my forums. Seems like they're more interested in posting than most visitors... sigh....

Anyway, I have a trio of reviews planned for the middle of January and after that I plan on busting my hump on getting older reviews fixed up and uploaded. But I've done enough for the night, I'm going to go chill out for a few hours and play some "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess," or watch a movie. I haven't decided yet.
Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment