Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back to the grindstone.

Well it was a pretty uneventful weekend (my weekend consists of Sunday and Monday because of my work schedule) . I spent some quality time with my girlfriend Tara: watched her bowl in her latest league game, went with her to TGI Fridays for dinner (and tried a new concoction called FRIED MAC AND CHEESE. Doesn't sound too appetizing but it is!), then went back to her house and watched BEERFEST (after I watched the Colts pull off a big win on Sunday's final NFL playoff game! COLTS ALL THE WAY!) which was freakin' hilarious. I spent nearly all of following day at my buddy Chris' house because my truck was getting a new windshield. We didn't really do much: we talked, surfed the web, played some "Zelda: Twilight Princess" (the bastard is now way ahead of me), went for a stroll with our coworker Mike for a half hour, then capped off the night with a trip to Coconuts (where I got the Karate Kid Boxed Set, brand new, for 18 bucks), Wal-Mart (got some dollar DVDS foo!), and finally a visit to the Loew's movie theater to see "Rocky Balboa" which is a damned good movie! The first half depresses you and the second half uplifts you. Check it out in theaters before its gone!

So now it's Wednesday, I'm running a bit late for work (hahahaha.... some things will never change), and I decided that I should give a quick update about things. I've completed another review for Rogue Cinema for "Spacemen & Go Go Girls Double Feature" (which will also be reviewed at the Vault in coming weeks.) and my interview is complete. Now I just have to copy and paste a few things, edit it, and send it in to Duane (the editor of Rogue Cinema for those of you that are scratching your head). That leaves 2 or 3 more reviews and my Genre Watch article, and it should ALL be done by Friday (I'm hoping).

After my RC stuff is taken care of, its back to work on my next three reviews at the Vault. So keep your eyes peeled over the next two weeks for new reviews. After this batch of reviews is completed, I plan on updating and uploading as many older reviews as I can over the month of February (plus I plan on giving South Korea's hit, "THE HOST" some loving before February eneds). That should really give my site a much needed jolt because the archives are SO EMPTY! (And I really apologize for this, I can imagine how many people are cursing my name right now, or avoiding my site because of the lack of reviews and updates.)

Well it's off to work for me! I'll be back late tonight to do some writing! Peace out blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment