Saturday, January 27, 2007

Before I rush off to work....

CURSES! Last night my girlfriend came up here so I have been unable to continue work on my stuff for Rogue Cinema! Luckily I have all day Monday to get things done so I suppose I can spend some quality time with Tara.... ;-)

I received another screener in the mail just yesterday for a short film called, "My Big Fat Homeless Berkeley Movie" in which the director wandered the streets of Berkeley (California?) and interviewed "street people." (Including homeless folks, street performers, etc.) Looks pretty interesting to tell you the truth. I also have to finish up 3 other reviews and my Genre Watch article (which will be chock full of cult movie release dates for you to drool over!).

Well the clock's tickin'! Gotta run!
Catch ya later b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment