Sunday, December 10, 2006

Vault DVD Shop Updated! See ya on Tuesday!

Hey folks, I've just updated the B-Movie Film Vault DVD Shop! CLICK HERE to see what's available on Tuesday and CLICK HERE to check out the rest of the cult DVD releases for the rest of December! I'll be working tomorrow morning at the video store, then driving to Scranton afterwards to spend quality time with the girlfriend and to do a teeny bit o' Christmas shopping. So hang tough until I get home on Tuesday guys and gals and keep fighting the good fight for b-movie lovers everywhere until my return! ;-)

Oh yeah, before I forget, here's a little update on what I'll be working on over the next few weeks. I'm going to be working on my stuff for the January issue of Rogue Cinema during what little "off-time" I have this coming week. (So far I only have four screeners to review and I plan on having one or two articles and interviews ready for the next issue if all goes well.) If I manage to get most or all of it done, then I'm going to leap right into my next two reviews for the Vault ("The Beast of Hollow Mountain" and "The Valley of Gwangi.") ASAP! Also keep an eye out for updated older reviews that may be popping up unannounced at the site!

Well time to get some sleep! Blog ya later cult movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment