Sunday, December 31, 2006

New issue of Rogue Cinema is imminent....

The new issue of Rogue Cinema (January 2007 WOO!) will be online around 2 AM Eastern tomorrow morning. It's looking like a good issue and I look forward to seeing what my fellow Rogues have written! Once the new issue is online, I'll post about it here. Just thought I'd throw a teaser out there to ya before the issue became available. ;-)

I'm getting ready for my last night at the video store. Working two jobs is a pain so I'm calling my beloved part-time job quits. Besides, I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I used to and I don't want to work on any holidays. (Having payed holidays definitely spoiled me. ;-) In other news, I'm officially caught up on my bills for this month (though the next volley is already arriving), so hopefully 2007 will be a profitable year for yours truly. I hope to actually have a bit of a nest egg to fall back on for any reason and I plan on paying off at least one of my loans. Call it a New Year's resolution if you will. (My true New Year's resolution is to stop being such a lazy fat-ass! LOL!)

Well I've gotta run, blog ya later folks!
See you next year! (Man aren't you sick of hearing that?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment