Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas... the Aftermath.

Hey all! I'm back from my girlfriend's house and boy did I get a ton of stuff... mainly clothes, but I'm at the point where I welcome a ton of clothes to wear with enthusiasm. However, that doesn't mean that I didn't get some cool stuff as well. Here's the treasure trove of DVDs that I got as a gifts and/or purchased with Christmas money and Best Buy gift cards:

Spirited Killer (Thai action/comedy/thriller with brief appearance by Tony Jaa)
Mikadroid: Robokill Beneath Disco Club Layla
The White Gorilla / Bela Lugosi Meets a Brooklyn Gorilla
The Hidden / The Hidden 2
The Mummy Collector's Set (Contains: The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, and The Scorpion King.)
The Descent (Original Unrated Cut - Widescreen with Bonus disc!)
Strange Brew
Sound of Horror
Super Inframan Special Edition
Jackie Chan's First Strike / Mr. Nice Guy
Rumble in the Bronx / The Corruptor
and Ultraman: Series One Volume 2!

Not a bad haul eh?
To make my day even better I discovered that my long-awaited DVD of "THE HOST" is now at my local post office (no one was home to sign for it) so I'm picking that up tomorrow afternoon before work. Sadly, Day of the Animals didn't get shipped because it's on Backstock. Knowing how this could be a bad thing, I asked for a refund, and then purchased the DVD from Deep Discount DVD! So maybe I'll get lucky and I'll be able to see this long lost "classic" from my childhood within a few weeks.

Well hope you all had an awesome Christmas, got some great gifts, and spent some time with your loved ones. As for me, it's back to the grindstone this week as I head back to work AND get some stuff finished for Rogue Cinema and the Vault. I'm hoping to get the Vault updated before the New Year, but it may not happen. We'll all just have to hope for the best. ;-)

Happy New Year's b-movie fans! I'll catch you on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment