Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest


"Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" freakin rules! I've just completed watching the film for the third time and I still can't get over the amazing CGI effects (at this rate, in another decade or so, they may just perfect the technology)! Though many people (critics and casual viewers alike) have complained that the film packs "too much" into its running time, I for one am more than satsified with the final product. Along with the great cast (mmmm.... Keira Knightley is SO YUMMY lookin'!) of likeable characters, awesome music, and amazing effects, the film also delivers one of the most frustrating finales ever! If you've seen the movie you know exactly what I'm talking about! I can't wait to see "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End." Last I (think I) heard, the film was due out for a May or June 2007 theatrcial release! Yeehaw! I can't wait to see me more sea monsters, pirates, and Keira Knightley! (::drool::) If you decide that you need to buy this film, don't hesitate to get it at the Vault's DVD Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment