Thursday, December 7, 2006

Just a little bit more to go....

I don't have much left to do on my review for "The Monster Squad" folks. Tonight I'm going to finish up the PLOT, FILM REVIEW, and EXTRAS sections and get this sucker uploaded! After this, I plan on fixing up a few more older reviews and getting those uploaded, then it's time to unleash my Dino-Western Double Feature upon an unsuspecting populace! MWAHAHAHAHA! This Vault mini-event will feature reviews for "The Beast of Hollow Mountain" and "Valley of Gwangi," the two best known dinosaur/westerns ever made. (Actually, were any more films in this odd sub-genre ever made?)

Also, here's a little tidbit of info concerning a possible new section at the Vault: A Reader/Guest Reviews section! Andrew, a member of my (IT CAME FROM THE VAULT) Forums popped the question last night and will be sending in a few reviews for me to take a look at. If they're any good, I'll put them up at the Vault and the Reader/Guest Reviews section will be born.

Well it's time for me to go to work. (Blah...)
Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment