Sunday, December 3, 2006

Update concerning the IT CAME FROM THE VAULT Forums!

After a half-hour of reading through various faqs and tweaking a few things here and there, I've finally gotten my forums set up so that ANYONE can post, wether you are a member of the forum, or just a Guest! Hopefully this will get the forums to more action as they've been very quiet thus far! Anyway, now that anyone can join in on the fun, please visit the IT CAME FROM THE VAULT FORUMS today!

Also, a little more site news, G-Fan Central (my pretty much defunct Godzilla site) will also be making the move over to my new server. The new address for G-Fan Central is: http://gfancentral.bmoviefilmvault.com Nothing is done on that particular site just yet, but I'm sure I'll manage to build it up quickly once the Vault is all finished up!

Well gotta get to work, tonight's shift at the video store promises to be a quiet one methinks.
Blog ya later b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment