Thursday, December 14, 2006

More RC Stuff completed Hooray!

Not only is my interview with S. Michael Phillips pretty much done, but I've completed a review for "Glacier Bay," an indie film that has truly moved me. It made me laugh and even jerked a few drops of water from my desert-like tear ducts. This is one movie that you should check out if you have the chance. To learn more about it, visit the Open the Gate Pictures website!

In other news, I'm busy as f*ckin' hell this week. In my off time from work (i.e. the few hours I have before I go to work and the few hours I'm awake after work) this week, I've gotta finish up some Christmas shopping, write some more stuff for Rogue Cinema, try and get a few things updated at the Vault, plus I'm having a group of friends over for a little Christmas party. Despite all the things going on, I actually feel pretty good, mainly because I'm getting stuff accomplished rather than wallowing in laziness.

In any case, I gotta get some sleep, my schedule tomorrow is pretty much booked:
8:30-ish AM - Wake up and eat breakfast.
9:00 - 9:30 AM - Shower and get dressed, leave to meet up with my buddy Chris.
10:00-ish AM - Pick up Chris and drive to Johnson City, NY to Christmas Shop and get a bite to eat.
1 - 2 PM - Estimated return time to Hallstead, PA.
2 - 10:30 - WORK! Blah!
11:00 PM - In my PJs, sitting in front of the comp and working on something. Maybe I'll try and watch "Garuda" again without falling asleep. (Hard to do since the movie drags mercilessly in the first half. Hopefully it gets good once the giant man-bird escapes from its underground prison and starts trashing cities!)

Well time to get some sleep! Blog ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment