Sunday, December 17, 2006

A quick update on me.

Hey folks. I've been very busy the last few days. Tomorrow/today is my first day off in two weeks and I'm having a group of friends over for a lil' get-together to eat mucho amounts of food, watch some Christmas flicks, and exchange a few gifts. So that means that I need to get my arse into bed ASAP! But before I do, here's what's going on with the Vault and RC:

In RC News - Nothing more to report yet. Got a review and my interview done. Still have four (maybe more) screeners to wade through, plus I have an article or two in mind. This stuff MUST get done this week before X-mas hits!

In Vault News - The Forums are still pretty dead, but Shadow, myself, and our fan Andrew are keeping a variety of discussions going. If you're bored, sign up or just post something as a guest, PLEASE! In other news, I've added a few flicks to my collection and updated my B-Movie Collection Page, plus I've added some news about the epcoming "Resident Evil: Extinction" to my main pages in the B-Movie News and Rumors section. I've gotten things set up for my DINO WESTERN DOUBLE FEATURE and aim to have reviews for "The Beast of Hollow Mountain" (1956) and "Valley of Gwangi" (1969) uploaded by December 28th. My anticipated review for "Santa vs. the Snowman" has been canceled indefinitely. I'll hang on to that one until Christmas rolls around again I suppose.

Well that's about it folks! Finish up your holiday shopping ASAP if you still have some gifts to pick up and have a wonderful Christmas in case I don't blog again anytime soon. (Highly unlikely!)

Blog ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment