Friday, August 3, 2007

Yeesh. I'm back on the scene after a harrowing week.....

Hey gang! I'm back online, back on duty! Last week, lightning struck near (or actually may have hit) our house and it killed my modem and TV. A week later, I have a new 27 inch Samsung HDTV with Upconvert DVD player (the audio and video are just plain gorgeous!) and my computer has gotten some major upgrades (I now have a GIG of RAM, a DVD player/burner, a new 256-MB graphics card, and a new modem!). All the bugs have been worked out of all my electronics so I now have time to get back to work at the Vault. I'm still finishing up my roundtable reviews from the B-Movie Beach Party, then I'm diving into "The Host" and will also be refurbishing several older reviews. In September, Andrew Borntreger (www.badmovies.org), myself, and a handful of other b-movie webmasters will be having another roundtable called "The Blob Family Picnic." Naturally we're all tackling the "Blob" films and movies starring similar creatures (e.g. "The Stuff," "Caltiki the Immortal Monster," etc.).

And finally, before I run off to work, I am turning 24 years old on August 14th! The day before, I and a group of my friends will be heading up to EMR Paintball Park in Montrose, PA for a day of (painful) fun. I can't wait!

Well I'll blog ya later b-movie fans! Stay tuned for some new stuff at the Vault, and in the meantime, keep fighting the good fight for your fellow b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment