Friday, August 10, 2007

Cool new feature at Badmovies.Org!

Andrew at Badmovies.Org is always helping the rest of us b-movie webmasters get a little more lovin' and his latest scheme is a wonderful one. Andrew has created a page that showcases the latest updates for various b-movie sites on the web! You can check out his new page HERE. This is very handy and an extremely generous gesture on Andrew's part and hopefully it won't interfere with his constant updating too much. (Thanks Andrew!)

In Vault news... I've updated my B-Movie Collection Page, the Links Page, and my Amazon DVD Shop. I'd probably have more done but between having an awesome new TV, tons of movies to watch, and a few new computer games to play, I've been enjoying my wonderful new electronic gadgetry instead of doing any writing. I make no apologies for this however because I've been having a very stressful couple of weeks.

Between the pressures and headaches of my current job and being slowly pushed deeper into debt (CURSE YOU AMAZON VISA CARD!), I've found it rather soothing to just shut off my brain and enjoy a movie or video game after a hard night's work. My only worry now is if I'll have enough money to gas up my vehicle for the remainder of the week, and if I'll have enough cash to pick up some snackage for my paintball tour of duty on Monday.....

Hopefully, as the weeks pass, I'll be able to pull myself out of my little rut (I seem to having a lot of them lately) and get the Vault updated. So please, bear with me... again... for the hundredth time or so... and I will get some new reviews and more uploaded to the site.

G'night b-movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment