Friday, August 31, 2007

Separation Complete.

As some of you may recall, I attempted to drop out of the Rogue Reviewers a while back for various reasons. (The main one being that the fun had gone out the group.) Rather than harp on about this topic, I just want to announce that I have completed my ultimate goal of distancing myself from the group. I still link to the Rogues sites, peruse them, and talk to some of my fellow Rogue webmasters from time to time, but I am no longer one of them. I've taken down all the Rogue graphics from my site, removed myself entirely from the Rogues Review Directory, and have replaced the Rogue Roundtables portion of my site with an all new B-Movie Marathons section.

Now, before I get a few e-mails or messages asking if this is all the result of a grudge, or some disagreement, the answer is no. I no longer enjoyed writing for Rogue Cinema (which is all the Rogue Reviewers do these days) and decided that instead of being dead weight I would just go and focus on my other web projects that have suffered since Rogue Cinema's inception. So there are no hard feelings on this end; I truly wish those guys the best and hope that RC continues to gain popularity.

Now with that said, its late and I need sleep so I shall be going. But before I do, here's a quick newsbreak:

The Vault is fully prepped for a new update, I just need to get my reviews for "Island Claws" and "Space Amoeba" typed up. Expect those reviews sometime this holiday weekend.

And speaking of this holiday weekend, I now have FIVE days off in a row thanks to some very generous co-workers/managers. Thanks guys! I truly will enjoy my little vacation! (Movie theaters, here I come!!!)

That's it, so goodnight and keep rockin' the B-World guys and girls! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment