Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Vault is alive and well!

Hey all! I've been busting my hump this week to make the Vault a bit more lively. Along with updating the main Frames and No Frames pages earlier this week, I've also been doing a ton of work in the Forums. I've created and uploaded three dozen new avatars, started a few new sections, and I've been posting movie and DVD news like a madman. If you haven't swung by to at least read up on the latest cult movie news, then you are truly missing out! I've also done a few other minor tweaks on the site (has anyone noticed the little nuclear symbol by my site's url in the address bar yet?) and am finally prepping to get my late roundtable reviews completed. My goal is to have them uploaded sometime this weekend so that I can jump into "Beware! The Blob" for the next big roundtable event: The Blob Family Picnic!

I gotta run to work, so I'll catch ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment