Monday, July 23, 2007

The B-Movie Beach Party is a go!

Yes, the eagerly anticipated B-MOVIE BEACH PARTY is here, and unfortunately, yours truly hasn't completed his reviews for said roundtable. But fear not, for I am working on them and should have them up later this week. (My apologies to everyone who was waiting for the reviews and also to those that managed to get their reviews done on time... God I suck at deadlines and due dates.... I still wonder how I've managed to maintain a good credit history....)

I'll keep all of you posted on my progress on those reviews (currently only 10% of each is done) and will announce it when they hit the web.

That's all I've got for you now (sorry again), but here is a cool reminder for all you DVD collector's and monster movie lovers out there: Tomorrow (Tuesday, July 24th, 2007) "THE MONSTER SQUAD" (2-DISC 20TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTOR'S EDITION) and "THE HOST" (SINGLE DISC AND 2-DISC COLLECTOR'S EDITION) become available! Mine are already on their way (Thank You Amazon!) and I can't wait to go through all the awesome extras that each set boasts! YEEHAW!

G'night b-movie fans! Keep fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment