Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just my luck....

Yesterday was the last day of my vacation and though I did have some fun and get some R&R, its just my luck to develop a full blown cold the day I have to go back to work. :-P What started out as a possible allergy attack or minor sinus infection has turned out to be the dreaded common cold (or a minor case of the flu. I'm not a friggin' doctor so I have no idea what it is that is knocking my energy levels through the floor.).

I was going to work on my reviews yesterday, but I felt so crappy after I got back from the movies (to see BALLS OF FURY! And yes, it was pretty darned funny. The best way I can describe this movie is "Enter the Dragon" with a ping-pong twist. There's a ton of recognizable faces here too, including Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Jason Scott Lee, and various other comedic and martial arts stars.) that I didn't feel much like doing anything (especially since my computer chair is busted, thanks to my fat ass friend Chris. (Dude, you shattered steel with your mighty butt!)

Well I gotta go and get ready for work, so take care everyone, and stay tuned for some actual new stuff at the Vault.

No comments:

Post a Comment