Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Transformers" review will be READY TO ROLL OUT this Saturday; check out Cinema Suicide!

Hey b-movie fans, I have not abandoned ye... err uh... thee?

After my late stay at work last night, I got home and watched "Transformers: The Movie," took my notes, AND went through nearly all of the 2-disc set's special features. I'm sort of stuck on what rating I'll be giving this animated adventure, but I can assure you that I really enjoyed it and plan on giving it an exceptionally high rating. (It's fluxuating between 3 1/2 rads and 5 rads! Perhaps I'll have to watch it again to make up my mind... hmm....) This review will be completed and posted on Saturday to go along with Andrew Borntreger's review of the film. Stay tuned for that!

Also, before you go off and do something constructive with your afternoon, be sure to pay CINEMA SUICIDE a visit and check out Bryan White's excellent reviews for various "B" and cult films! Keep up the awesome work man!

That's it Vault fans! Check back again at the end of the week for that new review and.... KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT FOR B-MOVIE LOVERS EVERYWHERE! HUZZAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment