Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Vault celebrates its SEVENTH YEAR ONLINE!

As of midnight, June 6, 2007, the B-Movie Film Vault will have been online for a total of SEVEN YEARS! Sadly I have nothing new for you to read as I've been busy and lazy over the past week. I still have yet to watch "The Host" and take notes (every time I decide to watch it, I get preoccupied with something else, like my girlfriend) but I do plan on putting SOMETHING up on the site. I started polishing up my old review for "YOR, THE HUNTER FROM THE FUTURE" and got about 55% of it completed. I'll probably finish that up and get it uploaded to the server later today. In the meantime, I'm going to get some sleep!

WOOHOOOo...... Seven... years............ zzzzzZZZZZZZ.......... zZZZZzzzzzzzz........
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment